1. Any further training at VITA Zahnfabrik is conducted exclusively in accordance with the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. After registration you will receive a confirmation in written. Upon receipt of the partial payment amount stated in the confirmation letter you will receive the course invoice showing the corresponding participating fee including VAT. The open amount has to be paid not later than four weeks before the beginning of the course. In case of a registration at short notice you will receive an invoice of the entire amount for immediate settlement. The number of participants is limited. Therefore, the applications will be treated in the order they reach VITA Zahnfabrik.
3. Upon receipt of the partial payment the application becomes binding. For VITA Zahnfabrik the application becomes binding upon receipt of the participation fee in time.
4. In case the applicant cancels his participation, the following cancellation fees will become due – no matter why the participation is cancelled: Free of charge: more than four weeks before commencement of the course € 250,00: less than four weeks before commencement of the course. The course spot can be transferred to another participant without any additional fees.
5. VITA Zahnfabrik reserves the right to cancel the course up to 30 days before its commencement if, by then, the minimum number of participants has not been achieved. Already paid participation fees will be entirely reimbursed.
VITA Zahnfabrik, however, is not liable for any costs caused by a course cancellation at short term. There is no legal right to a repetition of the course.
6. If any or any further of the individual provisions of these terms and conditions become invalid or unrealisable the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The contractual partners are obliged to substitute the invalid or unrealisable provision for a valid or realisable one which comes as close as possible to the economic and conceptual intention of both parties.
Register for MyVITA now