VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS (IS) are blanks made of hybrid ceramic, glass ceramic or composite, which feature an integrated interface to an adhesive/titanium base (e.g. TiBase) and are used for CAD/CAM fabrication of implant-supported restorations.
VITA CAD-Temp® IS
Practices/laboratories benefit from:
- effi cient fabrication of temporaries
- simple design of the emergence profile
for abutment crowns (AC)
- temporary restorations/soft tissue management
- VITA CAD-Temp IS-16 (AC type) with S- or L-interface in:
1M2T, 2M2T, 3M2T
Package with 5 pieces
IS-16: 18 x 16 x 18 (for abutment crowns)
with integrated S- or L-interface for each geometry
VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS – SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
VITA offers VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS blanks with a specific holder system
for the CAD/CAM system:
- CEREC/inLab (Sirona Dental GmbH)
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.