VITA mobileAssist + enables the efficient communication of tooth shade information between dentists and dental laboratories or patients. Tooth shade information measured using the VITA Easyshade V is transferred via Bluetooth to the VITA mobileAssist App +. This information can be combined with a patient photo to document, store and send the initial situation and the individual characteristics of patient teeth.
VITA mobileAssist + was developed for Easyshade devices with integrated bleaching mode (from series number H58600). It enables the simulation of the bleaching treatment and a comparison between the initial situation and the simulated result.
Scope of functions:
- Transmission of the measurement results of the VITA Easyshade V via Bluetooth to VITA mobileAssist +
- Taking a patient photo with the camera function or use of a stored photo
- Combination of the tooth shade information with the patient photo
- Display of the tooth shade information in VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER, VITA classical A1 - D4, VITABLOCS shades or bleaching value
- Detailed information on the VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER and VITA classical A1 - D4 shades, as well as a display of the L*C*h / L*a*b values
- Recognition of the dental arch for the bleaching simulation
- Realistic, digital simulation of possible bleaching results on the patient photo with before/after view
- Comment function
- Sending via setup messenger or e-mail