Slender posterior teeth with flat occlusal surface relief made of MRP composite.
VITAPAN SYNOFORM® Posterior
For reliable function in gerontoprosthetics due to a flat occlusal surface relief
- simple reproduction of the chewing function in gerontoprosthetics
thanks to flat occlusal surface relief for more freedom of movement
- excellent durability
due to high load capacity and abrasion stability
- efficient grinding and polishing
due to optimum material homogeneity and edge stability
- narrow, delicate tooth geometry for greater tongue clearance
- flat, reduced occlusal surface / cusp relief for more freedom of movement
- Maxillary cusp angle: approx. 6°
- 3D-layered structure for natural shade gradient
Prosthetic solution for:
Suitable for all established concepts of lingual and balanced occlusion: e.g. according to Gysi, according to Prof. A. Gerber, according to APF/TIF, according to ABC
- 15 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades A1–D4 (without B1)
- 5 x upper posterior tooth moulds
- 5 x lower posterior tooth moulds
VITAPAN SYNOFORM® Posterior kits
VITAPAN SYNOFORM tooth storage
- X-small*: 50 Sets / 400 Posteriors
- Small*: 100 Sets / 800 Posteriors
- Medium*: 200 Sets / 1600 Posteriors
- Large*: 300 Sets / 2400 Posteriors
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITAPAN SYNOFORM mould chart
Handy metal case with all moulds for tooth selection:
- VITAPAN SYNOFORM Posterior
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.