Basic anterior teeth for the standard prosthetic made of HC polymer material.
VITA MFT® Anterior
For solid, standard dentures with the best cost efficiency
- simple reconstruction of a harmonious smile
thanks to a versatile, universal tooth geometry
- natural shade effect
thanks to integrated 3D shade gradient, good light transmission and surface texture
- good processability
due to optimum material homogeneity and edge stability
- universal tooth geometry and tooth neck contour for a natural appearance
- flat, naturally abraded incisal characteristics
- pronounced enamel portion for good light transmission
- nuance-rich surface texture for lifelike play of shade
- solid standard solutions for full/partial dentures
Suitable for all established concepts of lingual and balanced occlusion: e.g. according to Gysi, according to Prof. A. Gerber, according to APF/TIF, according to ABC
- 13 x VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades 0M1, 0M3, 1M1–5M3
- 4 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades A1–D4 (without B1)
- 12 x upper anterior tooth moulds (divided into four mould groups)
- 5 x lower anterior tooth moulds
VITA MFT® Anterior kits
VITA MFT tooth storage
- 72 sets / 432 Anteriors*
- 48 sets / 384 Posteriors*
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITA MFT mould chart
Handy metal case with all moulds for tooth selection:
- VITA MFT Anterior
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.