VITA YZ SOLUTIONS. Best solutions for high-strength substructures. Individualization with VITAVM 9 allows for esthetic results with enamlil-like abrasion behavior.
VITA – perfect match.
VITA YZ® SOLUTIONS and VITAVM®9
Announcement. WORK IN PROGRESS.
FACTS & FEATURES VITA YZ® SOLUTIONS
VITA YZ® ST – Super Translucent zirconium dioxide
VITA YZ® ST
What has changed?
We are expanding the product family for both proven materials VITA YZ® T and HT to a Super Translucent ZrO2 - VITA YZ® ST and an Extra Translucent ZrO2 - VITA YZ® XT.
VITA YZ® ST
- super translucent, mono and multichromatic zirconia with integrated color gradient in 16 VITA classical A1–D4 shades
- highly translucent, multichromatic zirconia in 16 VITA classical A1–D4 shades.
You benefit from:
- efficient fabrication thanks to tooth-colored blanks with integrated color gradient
- high-strength restorations with exceptional vibrancy thanks to extremely high translucence
- restorations that are gentle on tooth substance as wall thickness can be reduced
VITA YZ® ST is:
- the solution for high-strength, monolithic restorations with a natural color gradient, especially suited to posterior teeth
FACTS & FEATURES VITA YZ® XT – Extra Translucent zirconium dioxide
VITA YZ® XT
VITA YZ® XT – Extra Translucent ZrO2
- highly translucent, multichromatic zirconia in 16 VITA classical A1–D4 shades
You benefit from:
- esthetic restorations with exceptional vibrancy thanks to extremely high translucence
- efficient fabrication thanks to tooth-shaded blanks with a natural tooth shade gradient in VITA classical A1–D4 shades
VITA YZ® XT is:
- the solution for monolithic three-unit anterior bridges with natural shade effects
VITAVM®9 – FACTS & FEATURES
- VITA VM 9 is a highly-esthetic, fine-structure feldspar ceramic that is perfectly adapted to the CTE value of zirconia frameworks (approx. 10.5, e.g. such as VITA YZ) – regardless of whether they are white, colored or translucent.
- Natural shade effects, light dynamics and optimum physical properties thanks to the fine structure
- Excellent bonding for reliable results and long-term success
- Minimum shrinkage behavior for accurate firing
- Excellent modeling characteristics for fast and accurate application of the ceramic
- Comprehensive range of additional materials for excellent light-optic effects
- Can be individualized using VITA AKZENT Plus and VITA INTERNO
- Process reliability thanks to long-standing experience
- Available in VITA SYSTEM 3D-Master and VITA classical A1 – D4 shades
- For full veneering of zirconia substructures in the CTE range of approx. 10.5 and individualizing restorations made from VITABLOCS MARK II and VITA PM 9 press ceramic pellets.
Patient case: partially veneered, implant-supported bridge made from VITA YZ HT by Vincent Fehmer, Master Dental Technician,
Complex, implant-supported whole-jaw restorations are a particular challenge for dentists and dental technicians. In the current case, a vestibular partially veneered bridge restoration was made for the edentulous upper jaw from the highly translucent zirconia VITA YZ HT and the veneering ceramic VITA VM 9 (both VITA Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany) and screwed to six implants.
Vincent Fehmer, Master Dental Technician, Geneva, Switzerland
"A functional and optical contribution to the patient's quality of life. A restoration that makes a noticeable and visible difference."
Initial situation: functional and esthetic deficits of the old restoration.
Highly esthetic veneering of the vestibular framework portions.