VITA VIONIC VIGO is a completely new generation of teeth made of SE polymer with a design perfected for the digital fabrication of dentures.
Digital prosthetics. VITA VIONIC VIGO®. A Digital Beauty!
The Smart Tooth for Digital Dentures.
This new generation can be fixed precisely and reliably in the denture base without any reworking, enabling an efficient completion.
The VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS portfolio includes: Eight upper anterior tooth moulds, four lower anterior tooth moulds, four upper and lower posterior tooth moulds each, one bonding system, and material blanks for wax try-ins and plastic bases.
- Economical fabrication without any manual/CAM reworking, thanks to a tooth design perfected for a digital workflow
Completion in a time-saving manner
- Time-saving finalization of the denture via adhesive bonding of the cervically sandblasted teeth in the base, without further auxiliary steps
Natural appearance at the push of a button
- Efficient reproduction of nature by means of prefabricated teeth with a vivid play of shape and color, as well as directly accessible digital denture setups
- Reliable, digital fabrication using a coordinated material system, including a unique bonding solution for precise fixation of teeth
VITA VIONIC VIGO Digital prosthetics – The digital workflow
Facts and Features
Digital Dentures – VITA VIONIC® SOLUTIONS
- Allows the highly efficient fabrication of full dentures with digital fabrication systems (milling and 3D printing technology) in only five steps
- Offers an integrated material system with digital denture tooth and bonding solutions, as well as try-in/base materials for process-reliable fabrication
- Ensures efficient, digital processability, thanks to reduced tooth dimension, sandblasted tooth neck and undercut-free basal design
- Unlimited, patient-specific design options, thanks to VITA libraries with the largest variety of setup concepts, including bite class/position
- Enables an increase in productivity of 286 %, compared to first generation digital processes by means of 3D printing processes (instead of approx. three dentures, up to approx. 11 dentures per day can be fabricated)
- Enables time-saving fabrication with significantly reduced manual manufacturing effort, with a time savings of over five hours, compared to conventional fabrication.
Not available in all markets. Official approval pending in some markets.