Are you moving forward on the exciting path of digital dentures? No matter what level you are at, with the VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS portfolio you can take your digitally fabricated denture one step further - in terms of quality, esthetics, efficiency or possibilities. We offer suitable products for your workflow according to your individual requirements. We will be happy to accompany and advise you on your way to a digitally fabricated denture.
VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS:
Reach the Next Level of your Digital Dentures
The Workflow for your Digital Denture
Elevate your Digital Possibilities with the VITA VIONIC Denture Tooth Library:
- Largest selection of set-up concepts
- Hardly any manual rework necessary during the CAD process, but individual adaptions are possible
- Benefit from VITA‘s tooth design expertise
Elevate your Try-In Possibilities with shape-stable, temperature-resistant VITA VIONIC WAX blanks:
- Comfortable wax try-in
- Precise wax setup
- Easy opportunity for correction
Milling of Try-In
Elevate your Digital Quality with VITA VIONIC BASE DISC HI:
- Better longevity thanks to the high-impact disc
- Excellent fit to the alveolar ridge
- New selection of gingiva shades
Final Denture Base
Choose the right Solution for your Patient Case from two High-Quality Options:
- Prefabricated VITA VIONIC VIGO smart denture teeth
- VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor milling blanks
Preparation of Denture Teeth
Improve the Adhesion of Denture Teeth with VITA VIONIC BOND:
- Efficient adhesive bonding
- Precise, seamless bonding of the teeth
- Secure bond of denture teeth to the base
Bonding of Teeth in the Base
Choose the best Solution for your Patient Case
For the highest demands on quality and esthetics in digitally fabricated dentures, VITA offers two options for denture teeth. Choose the most suitable procedure for your patient case:
- For full dentures: The digital solution for your high quality demands in esthetics, quality and function with the VITA VIONIC VIGO denture tooth
- For full and partial dentures: A flexible use of milled denture teeth - without compromising esthetics and longevity - with the VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor
VITA VIONIC VIGO
Elevate your Esthetics
VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor
Elevate the Quality of your Milled Denture
The milled tooth for durable full and partial dentures
The VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor made of anorganically filled PMMA convinces with its material properties and the quality of VITA premium fabricated teeth.
- Abrasion stability for long-lasting dentures
- Excellent polishability
- High esthetics thanks to integrated shade gradient
What sizes are available for VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor?
- VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor is available with a diameter of 98.4 mm and a disc height of 20 mm (universal geometry with circumferential shoulder).
How many units (teeth) can be fabricated from a single VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor disc?
- Up to 42 units can be milled per disc, depending on the selected tooth size and positioning in the disc.
Is VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor part of a closed processing system, or is it suitable for use with open systems?
- VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor is suitable for all open systems with a universal disc holder. We recommend a combination of VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor and VITA VIONIC BASE DISC HI, together with VITA VIONIC BOND adhesive.
What shades are available for VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor?
- VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor is available in seven shades – six VITA classical A1-D4® shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B3, D3) and one Bleached shade (0 M1).
How many layers does a VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor disc contain?
- Each VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor disc, is a genuine multilayer disc comprising four layers that are perfectly adapted to one another.
Is VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor milled wet or dry?
- Both approaches are possible.
VITA VIONIC Denture Tooth Library
Elevate your Possibilities in Denture Design
VITA VIONIC DIGITAL VIGO Denture Tooth Library
The extended version of the VITA Denture Tooth Library also includes an STL data export function for monoblock denture setups (try-in dentures) or for separate tooth elements and denture base designs.
Depending on preference, these elements can be milled from discs or fabricated using a 3D printer. In this way, VITA VIONIC DIGITAL VIGO provides new, flexible options for digital workflows.