VITA combines maximum quality with proven technology. And with VITA V60 i-Line, VITA consistently meets these requirements. VITA V60 i-Line emphasizes two core aspects: outstanding fi ring results in the long term, as well as user-friendly operation.
VITA V60 i-Line®
Superior performance. No compromises.
- Uniquely user-friendly operation thanks to the touch display and intuitive menu navigation combined with a minimalist design
- Set up & and get started: no complicated assembly process – simply connect, switch on and start working!
- Made in Germany: with superior engineering skill and outstanding quality.
- VITA quality: the finest grade materials and components are used with just one goal: reliability that makes no compromises.
- Easy servicing: modular structure, easy access to all wear parts as well as neat arrangement of parts that is unrivalled make servicing easier as well as reducing costs.
- High-performance technology: a real workhorse. Extremely robust, with integrated protection against current fluctuations as well as a particularly long-lasting VITA quartz muffle.
- Focus on the essentials: a definitive, proven furnace concept that deliberately leaves out expensive additional features. This device concentrates on delivering its core functionality, in absolutely reliable fashion.
VITA V60 i-Line® products
|VITA V60 i-Line (230 V) * Accessories: 1 firing base 1 power supply cable 1 connection cable for the vacuum pump 1 vacuum tube 2 firing object storage trays at the side 1 Operating manual||DV60I220|
|VITA V60 i-Line® TOOLBOX * Metal box with: 1 Whiteboard foil 1 foil pencil 1 Furnace tweezer (25 cm) 1 pack of firing bases G 1 pack of firing trays A+B+C||DTOOL|
VITA V60 i-Line®
- Maximum temperature accuracy (plus / minus 2 °C) for optimum firing results
- Convenient operation that saves you time, modest space requirements
- 2 firing object storage trays at the side
- Firing chamber fitted with high quality insulation material
- Quartz firing muffle
- Temperature sensor (platinum / rhodium-platinum)
- Automatic temperature calibration
|Housing||Sheet steel, powder coated|
|Firing chamber diameter||90 mm|
|Firing chamber height||55 mm|
|Maximum firing temperature||Max. 1200°C|
|Power supply||230 Volt, 50 Hz or 100/110 volts, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum energy usage||Max. 1,5 kW|
|Classifi cation||Safety Class 1|
Accessories (can be purchased separately):
- Vacuum pump: 230 / 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 115 V, 50 / 60 Hz or 100 V, 50 / 60 Hz.
- FDS (firing data system) firing data administration program for PC use
- VITA V60 i-Line TOOLBOX (DTOOL)
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.
VITA FiringAssist i-Line
With the VITA V60 i-Line, VITA offers its customers a high-performance ceramic furnace for any type of vacuum firing of dental veneering ceramics, as well as other materials with excellent firing results and high user-friendliness.
Thanks to the VITA FiringAssist i-Line PC software, which is available at no charge, the high user-friendliness is brought to the next level with numerous additional options for the VITA V60 i-Line.
In addition to intuitive operation, an e-learning video is available at My VITA to help you get started.