Basic posterior teeth made of HC polymer with multifunctional occlusal surfaces.
VITA MFT® Posterior
For all concepts of occlusion thanks to multifunctional occlusal surface design
- simplified setup of dentures
through predefined contact points for automatic occlusion
- high degree of setup reliability
through function-optimized occlusal surfaces for a controlled centric occlusion
- reduced grinding work
thanks to optimized basal design
- can be reliably used for all prosthetic concepts
thanks to the multifunctional occlusal surface design
- universal tooth geometry with natural lingobuccal extension
- multifunctional occlusal surface design with predefined contact points
- maxillary cusp angle: approx. 15° to 20°
- solid standard provision for full/partial dentures
Suitable for all established concepts of lingual and balanced occlusion: e.g. according to Gysi, according to Prof. A. Gerber, according to APF/TIF, according to ABC
Especially suited for: lingualized and buccal occlusal concepts
- 13 x VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades 0M1, 0M3, 1M1, 2L1.5, 2M1, 2M2, 3L1.5, 3L2.5, 3M2, 3R2.5, 4L1.5, 4M2, 5M1
- 16 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades*
* Some of the VITA MFT classical shades represent the best possible approximation to the VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER shades.
- 3 x upper posterior tooth moulds
- 3 x lower posterior tooth moulds
VITA MFT® Posterior kits
VITA MFT tooth storage
- 72 sets / 432 Anteriors*
- 48 sets / 384 Posteriors*
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITA MFT mould chart
Metal case with all moulds for selecting teeth:
- VITA MFT Posterior
VITAFOL® H Silikon-Isolierfilm
Protects denture and ceramic teeth during denture fabrication
Bonding agent for denture teeth
Light-curing, microparticle composite for extraoral use with fixed and removable restorations
VITA AKZENT® LC
Reliable reproduction of individual shade effects
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.
Register for MyVITA now
Declarations of conformity can only be accessed with MyVITA access. You can register for MyVITA by using the following link.Register now
Patient cases with VITA MFT®
Patient case from Darius Northey. Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia and Patient case by dental technician Vladimir Madyudya and dentist dr. Vladimir Orlovskyi, Vinnytsia, Ukraine.