Zirconia-reinforced lithium disilicate press ceramic system for highly esthetic and durable results with efficient processing.
VITA AMBRIA® PRESS SOLUTIONS
Brilliant, true-to-shade press results. At any time.
For the production of delicate reconstructions, such as veneers and inlays/onlays, as well as highly esthetic, full/partial crowns and tripartite bridges, up to the second premolars.
The press ceramic system includes press ceramic pellets in two levels of translucency (T/HT) and two sizes (S, L), muffle system, investment material and liquid, as well as press plungers.
- Brilliant, multi-faceted play of shade and light, thanks to material with natural translucence, opalescence and fluorescence.
- Reliably reproduce tooth shades, thanks to press pellets with very good fidelity and perfectly matched system components.
- Achieve efficient, highly accurate press results through a minimized reaction layer, as the material and investment material are ideally matched.
- Highly durable restorations, thanks to zirconia-reinforced lithium disilicate ceramic with very high stability (> 500 MPa).
Facts and Features
- Consistently efficient and reliable processing. For consistently efficient and reliable processing, from investing to pressing to veneering, there are perfectly matched system components for every step
- Precise shade determination
- With the visual and digital shade determination systems of VITA Zahnfabrik, tooth shades can be determined with high precision.
Statement by dental technician Jürgen Freitag about VITA AMBRIA®
"I’ve really never experienced such modeling properties before. A cut back on VITA AMBRIA and the characterization with VITA LUMEX AC are a real model of the future for me to realize high esthetics quickly and reliably."
Master Dental technician Jürgen Freitag, Bad Homburg, Germany, 10/19