VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS (IS) are blanks made of hybrid ceramic, glass ceramic or composite, which feature an integrated interface to an adhesive/titanium base (e.g. TiBase) and are used for CAD/CAM fabrication of implant-supported restorations.
VITA ENAMIC® IS
Practices/laboratories benefit from:
- absorbing material properties thanks to dentin-like elasticity
- highly accurate results in thinning margin areas
- faster processing since superstructure can be seated immediately after CAM fabrication/polishing
for tooth-colored mesostructures (MS) and/or abutment crowns (AC)
- defi nitive superstructures
- VITA ENAMIC IS-14 (MS type) with S- or L-interface in:
1M1-T, 1M2-T, 2M2-T, 3M2-T, 4M2-T
- VITA ENAMIC IS-16 (AC type) with S- or L-interface in:
1M1-HT, 1M2-HT, 2M2-HT, 3M2-HT, 4M2-HT
Package with 5 pieces
IS-14: 18 x 14 x 12 (for mesostructures)
IS-16: 18 x 16 x 18 (for abutment crowns)
with integrated S- or L-interface for each geometry
VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS – SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
VITA offers VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS blanks with a specific holder system
for the CAD/CAM system:
- CEREC/inLab (Sirona Dental GmbH)
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.