- Blanks comprised of composite which feature an integrated interface for an adhesive/titanium base
- available as VITA CAD-Temp IS composite for temporary restorations
VITA CAD-Temp® IS
Ideal solutions for implant-supported restorations.
- efficient fabrication of temporary restorations thanks to a fully digital process
- natural shade effect thanks to impressive light optical properties
- temporary restorations/soft-tissue management
*) These are recommended indications; the entire range of single tooth restorations can normally be fabricated. For details, please refer to the respective working instructions of the products.
VITA CAD-Temp IS-16
AC type with S- or L-interface in VITA SYSTEM 3D-Master: 1M2T, 2M2T, 3M2T
IS-16 (18 x 16 x 18) - for temporary abutment crowns
with integrated S- or L-interface for each geometry
VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS – SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
VITA offers VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS blanks with a specific holder system
for the CAD/CAM system:
- CEREC/inLab (Dentsply Sirona)
- Dentsply Sirona TiBase
- Camlog CAD/CAM
- Henry Schein alphatech® CAD/CAM
- Straumann® Variobase C CAD/CAM
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.