Easy to set up, reliable in function and esthetics
VITA MFT provides solid standard prosthetics that help you reproduce natural esthetics and function easily and efficiently.
VITA MFT are denture teeth made of HC polymer for solid, standard prosthetics that enable efficient and reliable reproduction of shape, shade and function.
For routine laboratory processes and predictable prosthetic results. Recommended especially for full and partial dentures.
Simplifies the setup of dentures by predefining contact points for almost automatic occlusion. Provides a high degree of setup reliability through function-optimized occlusal surfaces for a controlled centric occlusion. Enables a high degree of standardization thanks to consistently reproducible contact relationships.
- Setup is easy and intuitive, according to the cogwheel principle through function-optimized occlusal surface design
- Achieve secure, solid, esthetic results thanks to natural appearance and shape
- Reproduce tooth shades reliably thanks to good shade accuracy with VITA shade standards
Full prosthetic restoration from Darius Northey, Dental Technician, Buderim, Australia
1. Initial situation: Insufficient restoration.
2. Reproduction of the initial situation in resin for new setup.
3. New tooth setup on resin base of the initial situation.
4. Final setup in the articulator.
5. Final set up in the articulator.
6. Gingival anatomy was individually layered with one additional shade.
Instructions for use
No. 1963 VITA MFT Setup guide (Version 003)
No. 10251/1 VITA PROSTHETIC SOLUTIONS (Europa) (Version 006)
No. 10488 VITA MFT (Version 003)
No. 10488 VITA MFT (Version 002)
No. 10252/1 VITA PROSTHETIC SOLUTIONS (Europa) (Version 007)
No. 10254 VITA Prosthetic Teeth (Version 002)
Technical and scientific documentation
No. 10499 VITA MFT (Version 001)
No. 1610M VITA MFT (Version 002)
Safety data sheets
SD210 VITA Artificial teeth (Version 003)