VITA LUMEX AC is a leucite-reinforced, glass-ceramic veneering system with an innovative material formula for vivid and reliable results with shade accuracy.
VITA LUMEX® AC veneering ceramic
Ideal shade fidelity. Excellent light dynamics. Precise processing.
For the veneering of all common full ceramic substructure materials (zirconia, LiSiO2-glass and feldspar ceramics) and for the production of reconstructions without a substructure (e. g., veneers).
VITA LUMEX AC includes: GINGIVA, OPAQUE, OPAQUE DENTINE, DENTINE and ENAMEL materials, as well as a multitude of effect materials (e. g., OPAL TRANSLUCENT, FLUO INTENSE and much more); ideally matched system components such as brushes, firing trays, glazing materials, etc.
True to shade, mimics nature
- Reliably reproduces tooth shades, as well as a natural play of shade and light, thanks to ceramic materials with very good shade fidelity and excellent light dynamics.
Efficient and precise
- Process veneering ceramic efficiently and precisely, thanks to the ideal modeling properties, outstanding shape stability and universal applicability for all substructure ceramics.
- Produce durable restorations, thanks to the high fracture resistance of the leucite-enhanced glass ceramic matrix and a reliable bond to the substructure.
Facts and Features
Using anterior teeth as an example (juvenile, older and old anterior tooth), the single steps of individual layering are shown, from preparing the copings to surface texturing.
Facts and Features
- VITA LUMEX AC is ideally adjusted to all common substructure ceramics, thanks to a coefficient of thermal expansion of the golden proportion: glass ceramic, feldspar and zirconia.
- VITA LUMEX AC enables highly precise modeling, thanks to outstanding stability, and based on optimal interlocking of the ceramic particles through ideal particle size distribution.
- VITA LUMEX AC offers the right ceramic for every desired degree of translucency, thanks to finely graduated ENAMEL materials – from whitish-opaque to crystal.
Statements of Dental Technicians on VITA LUMEX® AC
“VITA LUMEX AC offers everything that I need: precise shade reproduction, high firing stability and excellent surfaces.”
Dental Technician Hubert Karbowiak, Poznań, Poland, 08/19
“VITA LUMEX AC impresses with a good balance between translucency and chromaticity and features a wonderful play of shade and light intraorally without appearing gray.”
Dental Technician Marcio Breda, Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil, 08/19
“What makes VITA LUMEX AC unique are its qualities of precise shade reproduction in accordance with the VITA shade standard.”
Master Dental technician Eric Berger, Metz, France, 08/19
“VITA LUMEX AC enables especially esthetic, predictable results and is suitable for the veneering of all common ceramic substructure materials.”
Dental Technician Mike Prosperino, Monte Sant’Angelo, Italy, 08/19
“The VITA LUMEX AC ceramic is very stable and can therefore be modeled in a highly precise manner.”
Master Dental technician Jürgen Freitag, Bad Homburg, Germany, 08/19