VITA LUMEX AC is a leucite-reinforced, glass-ceramic veneering system with an innovative material formula for vivid and reliable results with shade accuracy.
VITA LUMEX® AC
Ideal shade fidelity. Excellent light dynamics. Precise processing.
For the veneering of all common full ceramic substructure materials (zirconia, LiSiO2-glass and feldspar ceramics) and for the production of reconstructions without a substructure (e. g., veneers).
VITA LUMEX AC includes: GINGIVA, OPAQUE, OPAQUE DENTINE, DENTINE and ENAMEL materials, as well as a multitude of effect materials (e. g., OPAL TRANSLUCENT, FLUO INTENSE and much more); ideally matched system components such as brushes, firing trays, glazing materials, etc.
True to shade, mimics nature
- Reliably reproduces tooth shades, as well as a natural play of shade and light, thanks to ceramic materials with very good shade fidelity and excellent light dynamics.
Efficient and precise
- Process veneering ceramic efficiently and precisely, thanks to the ideal modeling properties, outstanding shape stability and universal applicability for all substructure ceramics.
- Produce durable restorations, thanks to the high fracture resistance of the leucite-enhanced glass ceramic matrix and a reliable bond to the substructure.
Facts and Features
- VITA LUMEX AC is ideally adjusted to all common substructure ceramics, thanks to a coefficient of thermal expansion of the golden proportion: glass ceramic, feldspar and zirconia.
- VITA LUMEX AC enables highly precise modeling, thanks to outstanding stability, and based on optimal interlocking of the ceramic particles through ideal particle size distribution.
- VITA LUMEX AC offers the right ceramic for every desired degree of translucency, thanks to finely graduated ENAMEL materials – from whitish-opaque to crystal.
Statements of Dental Technicians on VITA LUMEX® AC
“VITA LUMEX AC offers everything that I need: precise shade reproduction, high firing stability and excellent surfaces.”
Dental Technician Hubert Karbowiak, Poznań, Poland, 08/19
“VITA LUMEX AC impresses with a good balance between translucency and chromaticity and features a wonderful play of shade and light intraorally without appearing gray.”
Dental Technician Marcio Breda, Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil, 08/19
“What makes VITA LUMEX AC unique are its qualities of precise shade reproduction in accordance with the VITA shade standard.”
Master Dental technician Eric Berger, Metz, France, 08/19
“VITA LUMEX AC enables especially esthetic, predictable results and is suitable for the veneering of all common ceramic substructure materials.”
Dental Technician Mike Prosperino, Monte Sant’Angelo, Italy, 08/19
“The VITA LUMEX AC ceramic is very stable and can therefore be modeled in a highly precise manner.”
Master Dental technician Jürgen Freitag, Bad Homburg, Germany, 08/19